Piano Course: Mastering Rhythmical Figures and Independence
Piano Course: Mastering Rhythmical Figures and Independence, Learn to count and play with a metronome.
Are you studying piano and want to improve your rhythm when playing?
Do you play piano and you don’t know how to study with a metronome and you get lost when counting?
This course is for you!
I have created this course, especially so that you develop a better command of time, so that you can play and count, as well as of course incorporate the use of the metronome into your daily practice.
In this course you will learn:
– Play counting out loud while playing
– To count using a metronome while playing
– Rhythmic combination exercises that include counting and body percussion, always with a metronome.
– Practical tips for efficient rhythmic practice at the piano.
This course contains:
– Easy-to-follow tutorials in high definition with a camera angle that will allow you to follow what you have to play clearly, at the same time as the instructor,
– Rhythmic exercises in treble and bass clef, all videos include the score in the image so you know exactly what you are playing.
– Exercises focused on basic rhythmic figures such as round notes, half notes, quarter notes, eighth notes, and double eighth notes.
Sign up for this course today and be part of the community of students. If you have questions, once you sign up, you will not be alone in your learning because you can send your questions to the instructor of this course Ilse Lozoya, and I will personally answer all your questions so you will not be alone in your learning.
Join the community of more than 80,000 students from more than 150 countries who are already enrolled in one of my courses.