SEO With Google Search Console
SEO With Google Search Console, Use Google’s Own Tool To Rank #1.
Google Search Console is a primary key to understand the dynamics of your website, performance measure and how it will Ranks in Google Search Engine based on critical yet vital factors.
Search Console helps you understand and improve how Google sees your site.
Search Console offers tools and reports for the following actions:
- Confirm that Google can find and crawl your site.
- Fix indexing problems and request re-indexing of new or updated content.
- View Google Search traffic data for your site: how often your site appears in Google Search, which search queries show your site, how often searchers click through for those queries, and more.
- Receive alerts when Google encounters indexing, spam, or other issues on your site.
- Show you which sites link to your website.
- Troubleshoot issues for AMP, mobile usability, and other Search features.This course will give you step-by-step training, and will provide you detailed understanding of Google Search Console. Also we will learn, how Search Console helps to monitor your website traffic, important keywords, demographics and performance for smart devices.
In this course you will learn:
- Which pages Google displays for which keywords in the search results (and vice versa)
- How to compare the performance of a page before and after optimization
- How to analyze, which pages and keywords lost or won impressions, clicks, and ranking
- Which pages are shown for the same keyword (“Keyword cannibalization”)
- How to get promising keyword ideas from Google Search Console and optimize your pages using these ideas
- The three types of keywords you should look for in Google Search Console
- How to discover pages that may need that little bit of extra optimization.