How to Automate Mouse Actions with Selenium WebDriver
How to Automate Mouse Actions with Selenium WebDriver, All you need to know about automating UI/UX element interactions on webpages using Selenium WebDriver and Java.
What is Actions Class in Selenium WebDriver?
- An API that simulates complex Keyboard events and mouse operations.
- We can build a series of actions using the Action Interface and Actions Class. This process is widely known as Action Chaining.
- Actions class is also useful in working with complex web elements like – working with pseudo elements – which is very hard to work with usual WebDriver operations.
This course covers:
- Implementation of Actions class for mouse operations using Selenium WebDriver
- Automating mouse hover operations
- Automating drag and drop objects on webpages
- Automation of resizable elements on webpages
- Automating context click (right-click) and double click
- Working with Sliders (slider bars) on webpages
- Automating multiple key operations (Ex. TAB + F1)
- Working with Prompt Box
- Working with Confirmation Box
To get the maximum benefit from the course, please take a look at following steps explaining ‘How to take this course?’
Step 1: Schedule 30-45 minutes of your time daily for 5 days a week. ‘Continuity’ is the key.
Step 2: All sessions are divided in small videos of less than 20 minutes. Watch 2-3 videos daily.
Step 3: Hands-on exercise is very important. So, immediately try out the programs discussed in the session. Try them on your own. You can download these programs from lecture resources.
Step 4: Assignments with answer keys are provided where-ever necessary. Complete the assignments before jumping on to the next sessions.
Step 5: If you come across any questions or issues, please feel free to contact me and I will make sure that your queries are resolved.
Wish you all a very happy learning.
Note: All the course videos are in Full HD. For the best video streaming quality, please adjust the resolution from ‘settings’ at bottom right-hand corner of video player. Choose 1080p or 720p as per your network speed.