OneDrive Essentials for the workplace -OneDrive Fundamentals
OneDrive Essentials for the workplace -OneDrive Fundamentals, OneDrive ins and outs: collaborating with OneDrive, sharing, moving, copying,uploading and downloading with OneDrive.
[EXCLUSIVE] Double Degree, Badges & Community. Upon completing this course you will receive 2 Certificates of Completion, a OneDrive Certified Digital Badge you can add to your CV, LinkedIn Profile or any other online profile & access to the most dynamic Agile Community in the world.
OneDrive is the Microsoft cloud service that connects you to all your files. It lets you store and protect your files, share them with others, and get to them from anywhere on all your devices. When you use OneDrive with an account provided by your company or school, it’s sometimes called OneDrive for Business.
All files that you store in OneDrive for Business are private unless you decide to share them. You can share files and folders with co-workers so you can collaborate on projects. If you’re signed-in to Microsoft 365, you may even be able to share with partners outside of your organization, depending on what your company allows.
When you send email from Outlook Web App, you can attach a OneDrive for Business file as a link, instead of sending an attachment. When you Attach a file as a link, you automatically give the people you send the message to permission to edit the file. Plus, you save space in everyone’s mailbox and encourage people to edit the same copy in OneDrive for Business.
How is OneDrive for Business different from OneDrive?
It’s all OneDrive, which means you use the same apps to sync files down to your Windows PC or Mac, or get to your files from your Android or iOS device. You just sign in with your work or school account to use OneDrive for Business, or sign in with your Microsoft account to use OneDrive personal.
OneDrive is online personal storage that you get when you set up a Microsoft account to use services such as Outlook or Xbox. Use OneDrive to save documents, photos, and other files in the cloud, share them with friends, and even collaborate on content. When you subscribe to Microsoft 365, you get 1 TB of storage and premium OneDrive features.
OneDrive for Business is online storage for work or school. Your OneDrive for Business is managed by your organization and lets you share and collaborate on work documents with co-workers. Site collection administrators in your organization control what you can do in the your OneDrive library.
Although you can’t connect your personal OneDrive to your Microsoft 365 business account, you can copy or move files between them.
What will you learn?
- Everything you need to know to hit the ground running with OneDrive
- How to upload files to OneDrive
- How to download files from OneDrive
- How to share files from OneDrive
- How to add passwords, expiration dates, etc. on files you’re sharing from OneDrive
- Why the corporate world loves OneDrive for file sharing and collaboration
- OneDrive tips and tricks
Why take this course?
- It’s simple, practical and full of real world examples
- To boost your productivity when working from home
- To learn about one of the most important tools in Microsoft 365
- To increase your online collaboration and productivity
- To understand how you can leverage on OneDrive when working on projects
- So you can keep your files backed up, safe and secure
- So you can share files with confidence
°°If you already made up your mind about taking this course just click on the “Buy Now” button at the top, right hand side.°° If not, keep reading about this agile course udemy.
Why take this course and not another one?
- It will give you a full understanding of what you really need to know about OneDrive
- It was created by a Senior Project Manager who has deployed OneDrive and Microsoft 365 for tens of thousands of people
- I will share with you how you can make the most out of OneDrive and why it’s my preferred choice compared to any other online file storage/sharing provider such as iCloud, Box, Dropbox, etc.
- You will understand how OneDrive leverages on the power of the Microsoft 365 ecosystem as whole
- You will learn how easy it is to use OneDrive and how you can use it when working remotely or from home
How will this help you?
- You will be able to work, collaborate and maximize your productivity when using OneDrive
- You will go more confident to a job that requires regular use of OneDrive and/or digital collaboration. Both important skills in the modern world!
- After completing this course you will get a OneDrive Certification (Certificate of Completion) which you can include in your CV or resume.
Who is behind this course?
A OneDrive and Microsoft 365 Expert. Also a serial entrepreneur, techie, life hacker, expert Project Manager and MBA (x2) who founded The Agile Knowledge Base & also wrote The Mini Book of Agile, available on Amazon.
This course is specifically for:
- People who want to learn the fundamentals and essentials of OneDrive
- People who would like to be able to leverage on the power of technology when working on projects and sharing files that require digital collaboration
- Those ready to embrace working remotely and working from home
- Those who want to add a Microsoft Certification to their CV or resume
- Those keen to expand their OneDrive knowledge and skills
- Those needing to easily share and work on files with others without having to email attachments back and forth
This course is not suitable for:
- People already familiar with OneDrive, how it works and how to use it
- OneDrive experts or advanced users
°°If you think this course is for you, then go ahead and click “Buy Now” and we’ll be in touch soon.°°
What’s New (Latest Course Updates)
- General improvements and enhancements
- Added new examples and demos
- Included a lecture on using OneDrive in a mobile device
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don’t rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human “Siri.” If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I’ve learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
- Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won’t make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it’s about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.