HACCP (ISO 22000) & HAZOP Professional Certification Prep
HACCP (ISO 22000) & HAZOP Professional Certification Prep, A concise but complete course on risk assessment and risk management tools for food industry.
- This comprehensive online course on HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points) will cover all the aspects of food safety and quality management. The course is designed to equip you with the necessary skills to identify and manage hazards in the production process and implement preventive measures to ensure the safety of the final product.
- The course will introduce you to the seven principles of HACCP, including conducting a hazard analysis, determining critical control points, establishing critical limits, implementing monitoring procedures, establishing corrective actions, and verifying the HACCP system.
- Throughout the course, you will be introduced to videos and resources, in which you will learn from real-life examples of how HACCP is applied in a range of different food production settings. Additionally, you will learn best practices for documenting your HACCP program, as well as key strategies for training staff and implementing and maintaining your system.
- By the end of the course, you will have a deep understanding of HACCP principles and the tools necessary to build a successful HACCP plan. You will receive a certificate of completion to add to your resume, demonstrating to potential employers your expertise in food safety and quality management. Whether you are a food production manager, quality control specialist, or simply an individual looking to enhance your knowledge about food safety, HACCP certification will equip you with the knowledge and skills you need to be successful.
- As a bonus material, you will also learn about HAZOP (Hazard and Operability Analysis) which is a very popular risk management tool to identify, evaluate and mitigate risk in domain chemical, oil and mining plants and also in pharmaceutical industry.