Effective hiring of IT specialists
Effective hiring of IT specialists, Friendly 1.5-hour course for beginner HR managers, freelance recruiters and everyone who wants to jump in the market.
The course will be useful, first of all for recruiting specialists, who are relatively new (1-3 years) on IT recruitment market or going to step in to it. Even you have 10+ years experience searching and hiring of specialists from other industries, I can ensure you that IT recruitment has own specific, because of many reasons (mostly of high demand of experienced IT specialists, high value of remote jobs and remote interviews, specific mindset and behavior of the candidates).
You will get from the course:
- Understanding how this market works in general
- What steps you have to perform here and what key moments you have to pay your attention on
- What costs you may have and what compensation you may get there
- Common mistakes / useful tips
- Recommended list of instruments and resources to use
I’ve tried to present my knowledge in a friendly manner, easy for understanding, without overflowing with professional terms, sharing tips and avoiding from common mistakes. This is high-level overview of the market and key processes. It can be useful before “go/not go” decision to step in this market or to see what is missed in your current processes. If you need more details somewhere – please take a look on my other courses available.