Method validation based on ISO/IEC 17025/2017 requirements
Method validation based on ISO/IEC 17025/2017 requirements, The simplest ways of measurement uncertainty calculation and evaluation of method performance parameters.
- This training course is the easiest and most completed material for every analyst who needs to start in laboratory fields and for experience analysts too. not only theoretical but also practical training using excel sheets for calculation where it includes: Full validation example (excel sheet contains validation up to measurement uncertainty calculation for analysis and for sampling in a very easy way), control charts ready to be used for any method (accuracy and precision charts), ANOVA excel sheet ready to be used and also guidelines followed in this course attached with videos. After you will finalize this training and apply every step you will be able o validate or verify any method and that’s very important to be accredited according to ISO 17025/2017 edition.
- Note: All guidelines used are attached.
- Learn with me how to develop methods for the analysis of the analyte of interest. What are the studies required to develop any method?
- Matrix effect study, the chemistry of target analytes, and following steps to get the required method for analytes of interest.
- How to select the instrument which is fit for the method.
- Learn also how to evaluate most of the performance parameters according to international guidelines to meet the requirements of ISO 17025/2017 edition.
- Learn the differences between verification & validation of methods and when you need to verify or validate the method.
- Learn also how to ensure the validity of results and to get accurate and reliable results.
- Learn how to calculate the limit of detection and the Limit of quantitation in 3 different ways.
- Selectivity and specificity for analytes of interest.
- Linearity in easy steps (Method linearity).
- Learn the differences between Repeatability & reproducibility and how to ensure the repeatability of a specific method to analyze the required analytes.
- Accuracy, precision & trueness.
- Inter-laboratory comparison.
- Intra-laboratory comparison.
- Proficiency test (PT) and Certified reference materials (CRM).
- Measurement uncertainty calculation for analytical measurement and for sampling, excel sheet attached.
- Finally, create your own Excel sheet with a complete example in a very easy procedure.