Ace your consulting interview with ex-McKinsey & BCG secrets
Ace your consulting interview with ex-McKinsey & BCG secrets, Ex-McKinsey and ex-BCG consultants share our best case frameworks and tips (with examples and practices)
Do you want to become a consultant at a top-tier firm like McKinsey, BCG, and Bain?
As a candidate, your aim is not just to answer correctly, but demonstrate distinctive performance. This course goes beyond the standard things you will learn from case prep books and peer-to-peer practice. If you master these concepts, I guarantee you will receive a strong offer. Thus, it is best if you already have a basic understanding of what consulting case interviews are like.
By the end of the course, you will know:
1) How exactly case interviews work (fit, case, and market sizing)
2) Typical questions and how to nail each of them
3) How to impress your interviewers with customized and memorable responses
We have made the tips as practical as possible, including good vs. bad examples. We even included a full mock case + post interview analysis where an ex-McKinsey interviews an ex-BCG consultant.
This course was designed by two ex-MBB consultants to distill our learnings from:
1) Landing multiple offers including from McKinsey, BCG, Oliver Wyman, Strategy& and others
2) Working with real clients within the typical MBB team set-up
3) Coaching 100+ candidates, many who have received offers from McKinsey, BCG, Bain, Oliver Wyman, Strategy& amongst others