Financial Modeling & Valuation in Excel – TESLA
Financial Modeling & Valuation in Excel – TESLA, Learn Financial Analysis, DCF Valuation and Financial Modeling of TESLA from scratch.
Our course provides a comprehensive financial modeling and valuation understanding, explicitly focusing on Tesla. We start by laying the foundation with fundamental financial modeling principles. Then, we proceed with schedule preparation and linking the income statement, cash flow statement, and balance sheet. Then, we dive deep into various valuation methods, equipping you with the tools needed to assess Tesla’s true intrinsic share price. Throughout the course, you will develop practical Excel skills essential for financial modeling that will allow you to construct your Tesla financial model from scratch.
- In this course, you will learn how to effectively gather and arrange Tesla’s financial data to ensure accurate and dependable schedules.
- You will also learn how to link your schedules to your financial models to give you a complete view of Tesla’s financial statements.
- Finally, you can create a 3-Statement model of Tesla.
- Plus, you will understand the DCF valuation method, including the FCFF and WACC concepts and how to use them in Excel.
- You will explore sensitivity analysis techniques, which help you assess how your valuation changes when important Variables change.
Any one interested in a career in Finance and Financial Analyst Industry, This course is a must. Many students and professionals assume that their chances of making an Analyst career in Finance Industry are bleak if they are not from the top tier colleges. However, we have seen industry trends where skilled students and professionals from lesser known universities and companies making into big financial firms and organizations. Universities are very limited in their curriculum as they are mostly restricted to focus on theoretical aspects than actual practical know-how.