FastAPI course, Learn Fastapi in 2 hours.
Understanding and knowing how to build APIs with FastAPI and Python can improve the job you have, get you a new job or even create multiple contract roles! These skills are are needed everywhere, and some of the highest paying job postings are asking for Python developers with FastAPI experience.
FastAPI is one of the fastest growing API development frameworks available. It is easy to use and lightweight. In addition it provides some unique benefits such as automatic Swagger docs generation and modern, open standards of development.
This course will give you a complete understanding of FastAPI features. We will discuss simple and advanced concepts so that you have a clear image of what is possible.
We will also discuss how FastAPI works with SQL databases, and in particular SqlAlchemy. We will see how we can expose endpoints that will allow a client to manipulate and retrieve data from a database.
And best of all, ALL concepts discussed will be implemented in code. This will not only be a theoretical course, but a course that builds both your knowledge and experience. Whenever we introduce a concept, we will implement it in code so that you see how it works in practice.
In this course we will cover:
- Installation and setup on both Mac and Windows
- Virtual environment and project generation
- FastApi features
- Path and query parameters
- HTTP status, codes and exceptions
- Error handling
- Routers and automatic path generation
- API responses and response management
- Complex subtypes
- SQL, relational database management and ORM
- Authentication and authorization
- File management
- API deployment
- Testing and debugging
- Templates, middleware, async programming, web socket communication, background tasks and lots more
This course is meant for fullstack developers who wish to acquire a new skill. That of building APIs quickly and easily.
The course is constantly updated as the API evolves and adds new tools and concepts.