Excel data analysis bootcamp
Excel data analysis bootcamp, Microsoft Excel Course.Learn microsoft Excel.
This course will give you a deep understanding of the advanced Excel formulas and functions that transform Excel from a basic spreadsheet program into a dynamic and powerful analytics tool.
While most Excel courses focus on simply what each formula does, I teach through hands-on, contextual examples designed to showcase why these formulas are awesome and how they can be applied in a number of ways for analysis of data I will teach you how to THINK like Excel.This course is hands on tutorial where sample excel sheets are provided for practice.
- Easily build dynamic tools & Excel dashboards to filter, display and analyze your data
- Create your own formula-based Excel formatting rules
- Join datasets from multiple sources with XLOOKUP, INDEX & MATCH functions
- Manipulate dates, times, text, and arrays
- Automate tedious and time-consuming tasks using cell formulas and functions in Excel (no VBA required!)
- Pull real-time data from APIs directly into Excel (weather, stock quotes, directions, etc.)
- Plotting charts
- Learn how to manipulate and analyse data
- At completion of this course you will have mastered the most popular Excel tools and come out with confidence to complete any Excel tasks with efficiency and grace. Below are just a few of the topics that you will master:
- Creating effective spreadsheets
- Managing large sets of data
- Mastering the use of some of Excel’s most popular and highly sought after functions (SUM, VLOOKUP, IF, AVERAGE, INDEX/MATCH and many more…)
- Create dynamic report with Excel PivotTables
- Unlock the power and versatility of Microsoft Excel’s Add-In, PowerPivot
- Audit Excel Worksheet formulas to ensure clean formulas
- Automate your day to day Excel tasks by mastering the power of Macros and VBA
- How to do data analysis
- How to plot beautiful charts