TEQUILA & MEZCAL – ESSENTIALS IN BARTENDING & COCKTAILS
TEQUILA & MEZCAL – ESSENTIALS IN BARTENDING & COCKTAILS, Mastering Alcohol, Mixology, Pairing & Enjoying Life’s Finer Things.
With knowledge on the many different types and flavors of Tequila & Mezcal, one can be confident in making a selection, recommending for others to enjoy or blend with other ingredients to make wonderful cocktails.
Here we explain, clearly & concisely, all that’s needed to fully understand these types of Spirits and how to serve them properly.
In this course you’ll learn its humble beginnings as an alcohol called Pulque, to the 5 different types of Tequila. What’s Mezcal? You’ll learn that also. We’ll dispel the myth that Tequila has a worm in it, and what flavors you can detect in the various styles. Production methods and history, to what can be paired with Tequila straight or in cocktails; to the different types of Mezcal, and so much more.
This course reviews:
- Standards of Tequila & Mezcal
- Tequila Types
- Mezcal Types
- Legally Recognized Regions
- 25 Tequila & Mezcal Cocktail Recipes
- Flavors & Aromas found in Tequila & Mezcal
- Different Mezcal Styles – (Aged in Glass, Pechuga etc…)
- Professional Tasting method
- Tequila Buying Guide
- Pairing Tequila with Food
- Legal Standards
- And for full rounded education, the History of Tequila
* Bonus Lecture – Wine, Spirits, Cocktails & Beer Glassware Recommendations
With the addition of a pairing and recipe guide supplement, with over 40 cocktail recipes, you’ll be an expert in Tequila and Mezcal in no time. This course is great for novices into the world of Tequila and Mezcal, to those with advanced knowledge.
Class is in Session. Drink Up!