NEW WORLD WHISKEY – Bourbon, Rye, Canadian & more…
NEW WORLD WHISKEY – Bourbon, Rye, Canadian & more…, Essentials in Cocktails & Bartending.
Welcome to New World Whiskey! What’s New World Whiskey…? Whiskey made in North America, like the United States and Canada. Surprisingly, there’s a lot more to New World Whiskeys than just Bourbon. Here we’ll review them all. With buying guides and flavor guides so that you’ll be able to select great Whiskeys and become an expert on all the styles. Why do some people spell it “Whiskey” and others spell it “Whisky”? Now you’ll know!
This course will bring any novice to an expert, in an amazingly short amount of time.
WARNING: THIS COURSE GETS TECHNICAL AT TIMES! I have tried to be as detailed as possible. Some reviews have stated the course is too technical at times, but I think better to give too much info than not enough.
This course reviews:
- An in-depth understanding of all New World Whiskeys
- Blended New World Whiskey
- Other New World Types Styles
- Understanding labels
- How to make 25 popular Whiskey Cocktails
- Bourbon Whiskey Styles
- Recognizing Flavors & Aromas
- How to Taste Whiskey
- Whiskey & Food Pairing
- Serving Whiskey
- Whiskey Flavors of each Style
- New & Old World Whisk[e]y Buying Guide
- Whiskeys Old World & New World Origins
- Popular Brands Review & Tasting Notes
- Legal Standards of Whiskey U.S. & EU
- Brief Overview Scotch, Irish, Japanese Styles
You’ll even learn some about Old World Whiskys to have a stronger overall understanding. No one else is as thorough.
Class is in session. Drink up!