Get the Offer: Navigating the Uncertain Job Market in 2023
Get the Offer: Navigating the Uncertain Job Market in 2023, Learn everything you need to know about how to land your next job in 2023.
Imagine you’re a boss needing to hire a new team member. You’re flooded with 1,000 resumes. What are you going to want to see from that one candidate that you’re actually excited to hire? You’ll want to see an impressive resume… a consistent personal brand… and an All-Star LinkedIn profile, just to name a few.
I understand you may be looking to land a new job in which you can work from home AND get paid what you’re worth, or you may be feeling like your job applications are getting lost in the void. I’m here to help.
By the end of this online course, you will be equipped with all the necessary tools, templates, and knowledge to navigate this uncertain job market and land your next job in 2023.
We will go into many different topics including:
- figuring out your dream job
- cultivating a strong personal brand
- building impressive resumes, cover letters, and LinkedIn profiles
- networking like a boss
- searching effectively for jobs
- acing your interviews, and
- evaluating and negotiating your job offer.
What is offered in the course:
My goal with this course is to:
- Help you see more callbacks and offers from companies when moving forward in your job search journey
- Empower you with the knowledge needed to navigate an uncertain job search process with confidence and ease
- Extend you access to an online course community with other like-minded, inclusive, and ambitious young professionals
- Grant you proven-to-work worksheets, templates, checklists, and tangible resources to hyper focus your job search efforts
- Ultimately land you a job during this time of uncertainty.
Sourced information from: working closely alongside experienced career coaches and previous recruiters at companies like Walt Disney World and Fidelity Investments, personally consulting hundreds of students a semester at Babson’s Center for Career Development, understanding what works and what doesn’t in terms of young professionals landing jobs while navigating a competitive job market, and from my own personal research and career journey, being able to implement positive results to my own career development as well as those of my clients. 99% of Babson students were employed or attended graduate school within six months of graduation, with an average starting salary of $60,830.
All this being said, I’m excited to work with you and help you land job offers with the companies of your dreams! Let’s get it.