Business Analysis Crash Course
Business Analysis Crash Course, Business Analysis Essentials; Become a Business Analyst with this business analysis course.
[EXCLUSIVE] Double Degree, Badge and Community. Upon completing this course you will receive 2 Certificates of Completion and a BA Certified Digital Badge you can add to your CV, LinkedIn Profile or any other online profile & access to the most dynamic BA Community in the world.
This Business Analysis Crash Course includes everything you need to know to kick-start your career as a Business Analyst, from the key concepts to the most widely used tools and applications. Plus, even lectures on Job Opportunities and Salaries
Business Analysis is an amazing field with tons of job opportunities across different sectors and industries. In this Business Analysis Crash course I will teach you the fundamentals of Business Analysis and how to apply them; plus how to develop into a Business Analyst, and finally how to maximize your chances of getting a job as a BA.
What will you learn?
- Everything you need to know about Business Analysis
- The fundamentals and key concepts of Business Analysis
- Tools and techniques used by Business Analysts
- How to identify, group, prioritize and validate Business Requirements
- Where to find job opportunities for Business Analysts and how much a BA makes
- How to kick-start your career as a BA
- The characteristics & traits of a BA
Here is what you will receive with your enrollment:
- High-quality video lectures that explain the different terms and concepts with real world examples and applications.
- Downloadable handouts which you can use as a reference, study guide, cheat sheet and the go to resource on the job.
- Quizzes and activities that help you validate what you learnt and put it into practice to increase your information retention.
- 1-on-1 expert Instructor support to answer your questions or clear up any confusion you might have.
- Lifetime access with no expiration so you can complete the course at your own pace, anywhere, on any device and come back for a refresher at any time.
- Free course updates so you can continue to benefit from enhancements made to this course.
Why take this course?
- It was created by a Business Analysis expert with experience across different industries, countries and projects
- It’s been designed from the ground up with a focus on Quality, not quantity
- The course includes Free templates, Free tools and other Freebies
- You have nothing to lose. You’re back by a 30 day money-back guarantee, no questions asked!
- It can lead to a fulfilling career with a great salary
- Job opportunities for Business Analysts abound
- Business Analysis is a really interesting field. No two days are alike, it’s always exciting 🙂
Why take this course and not another one?
- It’s a Crash Course on Business Analysis. Unique value proposition
- You will get a ton of awesome Freebies, templates, real world examples and other resources to further your education, knowledge and experience.
- It was created by an expert in Business Analysis, who has worked on projects as a BA and has also managed and coached Business Analysts
- It was developed by the founder of The Business Analysis Knowledge Base (theBAKB)
- It was created by the author of The Mini Book of Agile, available on Amazon
- My value proposition is unique (see below “Pledge to All Students”)
- It includes free tools, free downloadable templates, real world examples, tips and freebies
- You will learn from a Business Analysis expert who applies this on a daily basis to his personal and professional projects.
- This course gets updated on a regular basis and you get all updates free for life!
How will this course help you?
- You will learn everything you need to know about Business Analysis
- You can start applying for job opportunities as a BA right after this course
- I will train you, guide you and share all my insights about what you need to become an awesome Business Analyst
- You will be able to kick-start your career in Business Analysis which can even lead to a position in Management
- You will be able to confidently speak about Business Analysis
- You will be able to work on projects as a Business Analyst
Who is behind this course?
An Engineer & Serial Entrepreneur with 2 MBAs who has played the role of Business Analyst in many projects and has vast experience in Business Analysis. He’s had BAs report to him directly, has trained them, coached them and even lead recruitment process for the next Business Analysis star. He’s approachable, knowledgeable and an expert in the field.
When he’s not leading projects or running one of his startups, he’s either on family time or answering Business Analysis questions for people on Quora. He’s also the founder of The Business Analysis Knowledge Base (theBAKB) & author of The Mini Book of Agile, available on Amazon.
This course is specifically for:
- Aspiring Business Analysts
- Those looking to start a career in Business Analysis
- Those looking for a career change
- People looking for a Business Analysis Certification
- People looking for a Crash Course in Business Analysis
- Business Analysts who are new to the position
- Those interested in learning about the role of a BA and how they can become one
This course is not suitable for:
- Experienced or Intermediate BAs. This course is for Beginners
- People that prefer quantity over quality
- People that like lengthy and theoretical explanations
- People who aren’t prepared to go through the entire course and take notes
- People who expect things to work out without any effort or preparation
- People who already have a lot of experience with Business Analysis and are more intermediate to advanced
- You will learn Business Analysis! If you don’t ask for a refund within 30 days.
- Business Analysts generally make between $70-$100k per year. Sometimes even more!
- Business Analysis is a career with thousands and thousands of job opportunities all over the world across all industries.
What are the advantages of Business Analysis?
- It’s core to any Business
- It allows you to identify improvement opportunities or issues and deliver innovative/value-driven solutions
- It can lead to career growth
- It touches pretty much on every industry you can think of in any country in the world
- It’s an interesting and engaging field
- You get the opportunity to interact with people and business leaders on a daily basis
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- Students First. I will never compromise your experience to make money. Never, ever. Yes, this is also a business but to me teaching goes way beyond making money. I already have a full time job and fortunately don’t rely on teaching to survive. You are always at the forefront of my courses and I want to ensure you have a unique, valuable and memorable experience. I promise.
- 24x7x365 Support. You can contact me 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, year round, even on holidays, Christmas and New Years Eve; I will get back to you quickly (in a few hours tops) and deliver outstanding quality of service in my support. I promise.
- Humbleness, kindness and social responsibility. I believe in giving back to you and the world. So think of me as your own real-life human “Siri.” If you need advice or support just ask. And if I can do something to help you in your journey, I will. I promise.
- Australian Made. Recognized in the Industry as a symbol of quality and excellence. All my courses are Made in Australia with high tech and professionally edited. They also include my secret sauce: a lot of passion & love! I also apply in my courses everything I’ve learnt from years of experience working with technology, projects, entrepreneurs and people all over the world. I promise.
- Quality over Quantity. I will strive to make courses concise, to the point and relevant. Time is one of our most valuable assets and we need to invest it carefully. So I won’t make a course long for the purpose of displaying it has more hours; only when strictly necessary. To me it’s about quality and if I can deliver that in 5 minutes and save you time, I will. I promise.