BIM Execution Plan (BEP)- in BIM and Construction Projects
BIM Execution Plan (BEP)- in BIM and Construction Projects, Strategizing Success: BIM Execution Plan for Optimal Project Performance.
- Are you familiar with the concept of BEP?
- Do you know the advantages of having a BEP for a project?
- Do you know what skills are required to write a BEP?
This comprehensive course delves into the critical aspects of the BIM Execution Plan (BEP), offering valuable insights and guidance for BIM Modelers and Coordinators. Participants will learn to write and implement effective BEPs, ensuring a thorough understanding of key chapters such as project milestones, goals, process mapping, and technology infrastructure. The course underscores the significance of continuous learning to stay abreast of developments in the dynamic realm of Building Information Modeling.
Some of the topics covered in this course include:
- Coordinator’s Role in BEP
- Categorizing Information in EIR (Employer’s Information Requirements)
- Content of a BEP Document
- Project Information
- Project Milestones
- Project Goals/BIM Objectives
- Process Map
- Quality Control
- Technology Infrastructure
- Model Structure
If you are currently a BIM modeler or planning to become one, it is essential not to limit yourself to any form. You should be able to manage in the BEP process And in the end, you will be the hero of this training. Please watch this course and feel free to ask me any questions you have while watching it.