Apache Maven: Beginner to Guru
Apache Maven: Beginner to Guru, Master Apache Maven to Build and Deploy Your Java and Spring Boot Applications.
Apache Maven is the most popular Java build tool. Companies and Open Source communities around the world, consider Apache Maven the ‘go-to’ build tool for their Java projects.
In this course, you will learn to master Apache Maven. You will become a ‘guru’ using Apache Maven.
No previous experience with Apache Maven is required.
In just a few lessons, you will be building your first Apache Maven project!
In this course, you will:
- Learn about the Maven Build Lifecycles
- Use Maven to build and package Java projects
- See how to use Maven with popular alternative JVM languages, including Groovy, Kotlin, and Scala
- Configure Maven to run your unit and integration tests written in JUnit 3, JUnit 4, JUnit 5, TestNG, and Spock
- Generate source code from XML and JSON Schemas
- Leverage annotation processing at compile time for Project Lombok and Mapstruct
- Learn in depth about the Apache Maven plugin system and see how plugins are used in the build lifecycle
- Build Spring Boot applications with Apache Maven
- Improve your code quality with code coverage and spot bugs reports
- Unlock valuable capabilities of the Spring Boot Maven plugin!
- Deploy project artifacts to Maven repositories
- Develop multi-module Maven projects
- Learn how to use Maven Build Profiles
- Perform Releases using the Maven Release Plugin
- How to use Maven for Enterprise Dependency management by using BOMs
- And much more!
This is course is for the modern Java developer.
The entire course has been developed using Java 11.
- All Source Code in GitHub – Get access to over a dozen GitHub repositories with valuable examples!
- Slack Community – Join the instructor, teacher’s assistants, and over 1,100 other students in a Slack Community exclusive to this course!
- Free 120 Day IntelliJ Ultimate Trial – Students enrolling in the course can request a free 120 day trial for IntelliJ Ultimate (the most popular Java IDE!)
- Closed Captioning / Subtitles – Closed captioning in english is available for all course videos!
- PDF Downloads – All keynote presentations are available for you to download as PDFs.
- Lifetime Access – When you purchase this course, you will receive lifetime access! You can login anytime from anywhere to access the course content.
Apache Maven is used by over 70% of Java organizations. Employers are seeking people with strong Maven skills.
Completing this course, you will be able to answer interview questions about Maven with confidence!
Even if you’re already a Java developer using Apache Maven, this course will improve your Maven skills and show you new valuable best practices for your Java projects.