Complete Dental Receptionist Training – The Bootcamp
Complete Dental Receptionist Training – The Bootcamp, Become An Amazing Dental Administrator & Receptionist.
Dental Receptionist Course is a comprehensive program designed to give students all the practical skills they will need to become successful Dental Office Administrators. With detailed training on healthcare communication, medical language, and various dental reception procedures, students are well prepared to enter the field.
What to expect as a dental office receptionist
Students are more likely to be successful in this career if they:
- are interested in the administrative aspects of an oral health clinic
- enjoy working with the public in a health care setting
- are physically and emotionally able to manage workplace demands
- are able to work shift work, including evenings and weekends
- work well in a team environment
- enjoy administrative tasks and are committed to customer service
The Dental Office Administration program can prepare you for an exciting and challenging career as a dental receptionist.
Here is some educationin Dental Administration. Our training prepares students to work as confident and capable Dental Administrators and Receptionists.
Everything you need to grow your team all in one place, for a fraction of the cost of other development tools and in-person training.
These graduates are qualified to work in a hands-on administrative and support capacity in a wide variety of dental settings and occupations, including the nine types of dental offices:
- Endodontists: specialize in root canal
- Maxillofacial Radiologists: use imaging technology to diagnose disease in the head and neck
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons: operate on the jaws and mouth
- Oral Pathologists: diagnose oral disease
- Orthodontists: straighten teeth with braces/retainers
- Pediatric Dentists: specialize in children’s teeth
- Periodontists: specialize in gum disease
- Prosthodontists: replace missing teeth with bridges, crowns or dentures
- Public Health Dentists: promote preventative dentistry in the community